You don't ever talk about his illness.He doesn't speak about it.
你从不谈他的病情 他自己从不说
We respect that, it's simple really.What do you think of me?
我们就尊重他的意愿 很简单 那你怎么看我呢
I mean, what do you think that I should do?
我是说 你觉得我该怎么办
Sorry, that's not fair, don't answer, George.
对不起 这不公平 别回答 乔治
You probably think I should take myself off
你大概认为我该自己走人
back to St. Albans and look for a nice husband.
回圣奥尔本斯去找个健全的老公
I think it's terrific you don't talk about his illness.
我觉得你不谈他的病情很好
Blue lights are picking up the fluorescence you get in washing powder.
蓝色的灯光 照亮了洗衣粉里含的荧光成分
That's why their shirts are luminated.Very strange.Dresses are new.
所以他们的衬衫才被照亮了 好奇怪 礼服是新的
They haven't been washed so they are not fluorescent.
没有洗过 所以没有荧光剂
Here you see? Great scientist.
你看 伟大的科学家
I can tell you all about how washing powders react dye in the blue lights.
我能告诉你 洗衣粉是怎么被蓝光"染色"的
One of the great questions of all time whether tie dazzle in the blue lights.Do you want to dance?
有史以来最伟大的问题 什么东西能在蓝光下发亮 你想跳舞吗