In the evening they heard him on the sitars.
傍晚时分,他们终于听到了他上楼梯的声音。
"Don't be afraid," Aladdin said quietly to his wife.
“不要害怕,”阿拉丁悄声对他妻子说。
I am in the next room and can be with you in a second.
我就在隔壁的房间里,随时可以来帮助你。
He went quickly into the next room and stood behind the door.
他很快地躲到隔壁房间的门后。
Abanazar opened the door of Badr-al-Budur's room and came in.
阿巴那扎尔打开白狄仑-布杜鲁公主的房门走了进来。
He smiled: "You are more beautiful every day, Badr-al-Budur," he said.
他谄笑道:“你一天比一天漂亮了,白狄仑布杜鲁公主。”
Your husband, that good-for-nothing Aladdin, is dead now.
你的丈夫,那个叫阿拉丁的废物已经死了。
You must marry me.
你必须嫁给我。
You can have gold, jewels, palaces, anything!
你可以拥有金银、珠宝、宫殿,所有的一切!
But you must be my wife.
但你必须做我的妻子。
For the first time the Princess smiled at Abanazar.
公主第一次对阿巴那扎尔露出了笑容。
"Why not?" she said.
“为什么不呢?”她欣慰说道。
You are a rich man and I am happy here.
你很富有,我在这儿也很高兴。
Yes, let's drink to that.
好,那就让我们为这个喝一杯吧。
And she gave him a tall gold cup with the drink and the powder in it.
递给他一个高脚金杯,里面盛着掺了药粉的酒。
"Let us drink from one cup, Abanazar," she said, and smiled at him.
“我们就用一个杯子喝吧,阿巴那扎尔,”她对他微笑道。
You first, then me.
你先喝,我后喝。
In my country new husbands and wives always do this.
在我们国家,新婚夫妇都是这样做的。
"To Badr-al-Budur, the most beautiful woman in Morocco," Abanazar said happily, "and my wife."
“为白狄伦布杜鲁,摩洛哥最漂亮的女人,”阿巴那扎尔高兴地说,“我的妻子。”
He looked into Badr-al-Budur's eyes and began to drink.
他看着白狄仑-布杜鲁的眼睛,开始饮酒。
Very afraid, the Princess watched him.
公主也看着他,心里害怕极了。
But it was a good sleeping-powder, and after five seconds Abanazar's eyes closed and he was asleep.
但催眠药粉的效果非常好,五秒钟之后阿巴那扎尔就闭上眼睛睡熟了。