The first three chapters, nothing special.The forth...Mozart.Oh, hello.
前三章 并无新意 第四章 天才之作 哦 你好啊
Jane, women are not allowed.No, not allowed, against the rules.
简 女人是不能. 不能上来 违反规则
Ah, I'll go.Good-bye.I, er, I have to go and see the bursar for the keys.
我...我还是走吧 再见 我要去找财务主管要钥匙
They've given me a fellowship.Are you coming?And the same rule for everyone are keys.
我赢得奖学金了 一起来吗 钥匙分配的规则一视同仁
No special treatment when it comes to housing.
分房不给任何人特别待遇
I am not like all the rest.That's what they all say.
我跟他们不一样 谁都这么说
Please listen to me, and you listen very carefully.This man cannot walk upstairs.
请你听我说 你听好了 这个人不能上楼梯
His illness will not allow it, his illness will get worse.
这是他疾病所致 而且他的疾病还会加重
He needs housing with easy access,And he is going to be my husband.
他需要分到比较好走的房间 而你也会给他找间这样的房间 你要不去
all the newspapers will hear about how the bursar of this college
我就告诉所有报社 这所学校的财务主管
treats a man of huge courage, brilliant mind
是怎么对待一个非常勇敢 天赋异禀
and capacity to imagine fates like a piece of nothing,
并能对命运的不公不屑一顾的人
You understand me?And he is going to be my husband.
你听懂了吗 而且他将成为我丈夫