but it's narrow,and all of these wall just so Smooth
但是它很窄 所有的石壁表面都非常光滑
And at the moment,there is no way out of it keep moving on a bit It's 40 foot to the top,
现在 我们还找不到出口 再往前走一走 这里距离顶端有四十英尺
but with no hands or footholds,I can't see any way up.
但是由于没有手和脚的落脚点 我不知道该如何爬上去
Actually, look, it's widening out a bit here.
看 这里看起来宽敞了一点
The wall is still smooth but the gap between them is wider here.
石壁仍旧很光滑 但是这之间的缝隙变宽了
This could be doable.See if I can make my way up here.
这对我非常有利 看看我能不能从这里攀上去
Come, and look All right.All so greasy here, this stuff.
过来 看一下 可以了 这些石头都很光滑
You need to make sure you've got your feet in good places before you move.
在你走下一步之前 你必须确保 你的脚落稳踩实
I got a nice ledge.
这儿有一块突出的岩石
It's just wide enough for me to use a climbing method called back and foot,
这里的宽度正好可以让我使用一种攀登技巧 叫做脚-背攀岩法
which allows me to climb with minimal holds.
它能够让我用很小的抓力来攀登
Ok.I'm quite nicely wedged in here.
好了 我坐在这个地方很舒服
And actually, so much about climbing is climbing efficiently,
其实 攀岩的意义在于如何提高效率
not using up energy when you don't need to.
懂得节省使用自己的体力
Look, just rest my arms and opposing forces legs and back.
看 我在放松我的手臂 利用墙壁的反作用力 放松我的腿
Keep me up, I should be able to chimney up this. Okay
跟上我 我应该能够一口气爬上去了
The longer this climb goes on,
攀爬的时间越长
the more pressure I'm puting on my injured shoulder.
我受伤的肩膀上的压力就越大