"Please wait till tomorrow night," said Snowbell, firmly.
“请等到明晚吧,”雪球坚持说。
Mr. and Mrs. Little will be going out tomorrow night, and you won't be taking such a risk.
那时利特尔先生和太太会出去,你也不必这么冒险了。
It's for your own good I'm suggesting this.
我猜那时才是你的好时候。
"Oh, all right," agreed the Angora.
哦,好吧,”安哥拉猫同意。
I guess I can wait.
我想我可以等。
But tell me where I'll find the bird, after I do get in.
告诉我在哪儿能找到那只鸟,在我进去以后。
"That's simple," said Snowbell.
“很容易,”雪球说。
Climb this vine, enter George's room through the open window,
爬上这常春藤,从敞开的窗子进到乔治的卧室,
then go downstairs and you'll find the bird asleep in the Boston fern on the bookcase.
再来到起居室,爬到书架上的波士顿羊齿植物那里就可以找到那只睡觉的小鸟。
"Easy enough," said the Angora, licking her chops.
“太容易了,”安哥拉猫说着,舔了舔脸。
I'm obliged to you, sir.
我不胜感谢,先生。
"Well, the old thing!" whispered the pigeon to himself, and he flew away quickly to find a piece of writing paper and a pencil.
“噢,用老办法!”那只鸽子自语着,很快地飞出去找纸和铅笔去了。
Snowbell said goodnight to hisfriend and climbed up the vine and went in to bed.
雪球和他的朋友说了晚安,便爬上常春藤,回去睡觉了。