I do feel it's a lot of pressure on us.
我觉得压力实在太大了
Not only your parents are watching you, your grandparents are, also.
不光是父母在监督你,祖父母外祖父母也是
And that makes a child... A single child in a family feels very difficult.
这让孩子...家里的独苗倍感艰难
But I do think that's out of love.
但是我相信这全是出于爱
Children should follow their parents and love their parents, right?
孩子就应该听父母的话孝敬父母,不是吗
You know, according to Confucius...
孔子说过...
In Confucianism, parents are always right.
儒家认为,父母永远是对的
Parents aren't always right.
父母不可能永远是对的
You have to adjust yourself to be suitable to the society,
你必须调整自己去适应社会
instead of everything to suit to you.
而不是让社会来适应你
For some of the free spirits in Bohunt Year 9, like Angelina, this is a tough message to take.
对一些博航特中学九年级的学生,比如安吉丽娜来说,这是个很难接受的观念
Angelina, stand up.
安吉丽娜,起立
In my opinion, I think that's wrong.
我认为,那是错的
I think you should be your own person not just... Yeah.
我觉得你应该为自己而活,而不是...
You should be who you are.
你应该做你自己
I really dislike how they teach social education in China.
我真的不喜欢中式的社会学
"Your parents are always right."
"父母永远是对的"
Wrong. No.
错了,不对
No, they could racist, they could be homophobic,
父母可能是种族主义者或者恐同者
they could be sexist, they could be misogynistic.
他们可能性别歧视,歧视女性
What's that?
什么意思
Against women, basically. Oh.
就是歧视女性。哦
No, but if they say, if their opinion is always right...
要是他们说,他们的观点永远是对的
Yeah? No.
是的。不对