你好!
Hi, there! Are you Cindy!Yeah, I am.
你好!你是辛迪吗?我是辛迪。
Hi, I'm Bonnie. I'm from Teleflora. I have a special delivery from your son Ryan, that he really wants you to see.
我是Teleflora的邦妮。这里有一份来自你儿子莱恩的特别快递,他想让你看一下这个。
Em, my gosh!
天呐!
Hi, mom! Happy Mother's Day.
嗨,妈妈!母亲节快乐。
I wanna let you know how much I love you, and I appreciate everything that you've done for me in my life.
我想让你知道我有多爱你,真的很感激你为我所做的一切。
The distance between us is not always easy. It's actually pretty hard sometimes.
我们之间的见面并不简单。事实上有时候它非常困难。
I still remember the last time we saw each other. It was almost two years ago.
我仍然记得我们上次的见面。那几乎是两年前了。
I was passing through Santiago on my way out to Japan, and you drove 2 hours, just sit down and have coffee with me for 45 minutes.
我正在途径圣地亚哥前往日本的路上。而您开了两个小时的车。只是为了能和我坐下来喝咖啡,并一起相处45分钟。
Just discussing what's going on in our lives, before I had to get on my flight, continue on.
跟我聊聊我们各自的日常生活。而随后我必须乘上飞机,继续我的旅途。
I miss you. It's been hard.
我真的很想你,很艰辛。
Growing up it was just the two of us, you had all the responsibility of raising young boy into a man you could be proud of.
我的成长过程中只有你,你承担了所有责任,把一个小男孩养育成为一个令您自豪的男子汉。
You give me so much. I didn't know how much you have sacrificed to until I was an adult at college.
你给了我如此之多。我以前不知道你为了让我成人付出了多少。
Now I have learnt it. You had a dream to become a professional athlete, and then you got pregnant with me. You had to choose.
如今我懂了。你曾有个梦想成为成为一名专业的运动员,然后你怀上了我。你不得不做出选择。
You knew you could't do both, and you gave it up to raise me.
你知道不可以二者兼得,于是为了养育我而放弃了那个梦想。
To raise me in the best way that you knew how, and you still do to me that sacrifice and that dedication.
为了用你所知道的最好的方式养育我,你仍然为了我做出奉献和牺牲。
And you gave me everything that you had. I realized how hard it was. Thank you very much.
你给了我所拥有的一切。我真的了解那有多困难。非常感谢。
The discipline, the love, the support, the understanding that you gave me. I think all the thing you did for me.
你给予了我纪律、爱、支持和理解。我回想起你为我做的每件事。
I look at my children. If I can just do half of what you did, they will be so much better off.
我看着我的孩子们。如果我能做到你所做的一半的话,他们将受益匪浅。
You were a guiding light for me. I've taken in everything that you've given me, and I run with it.
你就是我的人生导师。我领会你教给我的每件事情,并且用它前行。
Because of you, I stand here today. A father, a husband, a navy commander. It's because of you.
因为你,才成就了今天的我。能成为一名父亲、丈夫、一位海军中校。这都是因为你。
You show me how to work and not quit, have honor, have integrity.
你为我展示了如何工作,且不放弃,去获得荣誉,去变得正直。
I've achieved all these things, because the foundation that you laid, the example that you led.
我已经完成了所有的这些,是因为你给我奠定的基础。你为我树立榜样。
You always said that the reward from the hard work we've done is the opportunity to do more.
你总是说辛苦工作的报酬就是有机会做更多的事。
Well, you're right. I've done well in navy then. I get more harder work ahead of me.
是的,你是对的。我在海军中表现的很好。我将有更多繁重的工作。
And I think it could be even harder to see each other.
我认为我们的见面将会更加困难。
That's why I want to make this mother's day so truly special.
这就是为什么我想要使得这次的母亲节如此特别。
Above all, mom, I hope when you look at me, you see the good man that you wanna your little boy to be.
首先,我想让你看着我。这个优秀的男人正是你希望的小男孩成为的样子。
I'm proud to call you my mother. I'm proud to be your son.
我很自豪可以称呼你为我的妈妈。我很自豪可以成为你的儿子。
You made me the man that I am today. I love you with all my heart.
你成就了今天的我。我全心全意地爱着你。
Oh, my god!
我的天呐!
I love you.
我爱你。
All right, come on.
好了,进屋去吧。
Thank you. They are beautiful.
谢谢。花很美。