手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 实战英语听力 > 热点话题听力 > 正文

热点话题听力(MP3+中英字幕) 第27期:小朋友讲述第一次的怦然心动

来源:可可英语 编辑:alice   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

I thought the cooties thing was true, but it's not.

我原来以为女孩身上有虱子这件事是真的,但其实不是哎。
'Cause I kiss my mom all the time, and I don't get cooties.
因为我一直跟我妈妈亲亲但是我并没有招上虱子啊。
Some boys are meaner to girls when they like them.
当有些男孩喜欢女孩时会对她很过分。
Some of them are mean. They pick on you.
有些对我很过分。他们捉弄我。
A lot of the boys are very shy.
非常多的男孩其实很害羞的。
A lot of the girls have crushes on the boys.
很多女孩对男孩会动心啊。
First grade girls are the nicest girls ever.
成绩好的女孩是最棒了。
I have one crush.
我有一次心动。
I met him in Kinder.
我是在健达糖果店遇到他的。
They have a freckle on their neck.
她们的脖子上有颗痣。
He's a little cute.
他挺可爱的。
She normally wears Frozen shirts.
她一般会穿《冰雪奇缘》系列的衬衫。
He kinda look like, really cool.
他看上去有点酷。

怦然心动.jpg

It was sun outside so we put on sunglasses, and that just made him cooler.

当他戴着太阳镜站在太阳底下的时候,让他变得更酷了。
Yeah, yeah. Everything she wears, I like.
啊啊,她不管穿啥我都喜欢。
He's a good drawer, he's good at kickball.
他是一个很棒的画家,而且他踢球很厉害。
She can hang out with anyone.
她可以和所有人一起玩。
Every girl just likes one category.
每个女孩都是一种类型。
Dani likes multiple ones.
但是丹妮是很多类型的综合。
I was playing a game with my friends, and she asked to join.
当我和我的朋友一起玩游戏的时候,她问可不可以加入我们一起玩。
We went to summer camp together.
我们一起去夏令营。
When I talk to him, I get nervous.
我跟她说话的时候可紧张了。
I feel happy when she's around me.
她在我身边的时候我觉得好开心。
We play games, and we play hide and seek, and we were born at the same time.
我们一块儿玩耍,嗯...我们玩捉迷藏,还有,我们是在一个时间出生的耶。
Sometimes I just know.
有时候我就是知道。
I told one of my friends, and somebody was listening, and they told him.
我告诉了我的一个朋友,有人听到了然后告诉了他。
Whenever I try talking to him, let's just say he runs.
当我走向他的时候,他跑了。
I have to tell no one.
我不能告诉任何人。
I would never tell her that I have a crush on her.
我永远不会告诉她我对她动心了。
She would be grossed out.
她会觉得我很讨厌的。
Oh! I got her dollies.
噢!我拿了她的娃娃。
I don't like dollies, but I had to.
我不喜欢娃娃,但是我必须这么做。
I was just gonna make him a notebook.
我只是给他做了本日记本。
My friend Greg would play wingman, and he'd find out what the girl that I liked was interested in.
我朋友格雷会扮演助攻,然后他发现了我喜欢的女生对什么感兴趣。
I took all the things that she liked, mashed them up on a piece of paper, and I wrote a book for her.
我拿来了所有她喜欢的东西,然后把他们合在一张纸上,我还给她写了一本书。
She told me that she was gonna leave to a different, to Lego Camp tomorrow.
她告诉我她明天就要离开,去乐高基地了。
And I was like, very sad.
我好难过。
And we're best friends, and I have a crush on her.
我们是最好的朋友,我也非常喜欢她。
She doesn't know it.
她不知道这件事。
She doesn't know that, but...
她不知道,但是...
I think she has a crush on me too.
我觉得她也喜欢我。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
freckle ['frekl]

想一想再看

n. 雀斑,斑点
v. 长雀斑

联想记忆
multiple ['mʌltipl]

想一想再看

adj. 许多,多种多样的
n. 倍数,并联

联想记忆
drawer ['drɔ:ə]

想一想再看

n. 抽屉,拖曳者,制图员,开票人
(复)dr

联想记忆
category ['kætigəri]

想一想再看

n. 种类,类别

 
crush [krʌʃ]

想一想再看

v. 压碎,碾碎,压榨
n. 压碎,压榨,拥挤

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。