Man, that's an awful lot of traffic.You think maybe we shouldn't shut it down before we get into trouble?
没见过这么大流量 是不是该收手了,别惹出麻烦
Hello?Wait, wait, wait, wait. What?At 4:00 in the morning?
喂? 慢点,慢点 凌晨4点?
Well, there's a very unusual amount of traffic to the switch at Kirkland.
柯克兰分站的数据流量出现异常
You're saying it's unusual for 4:00 in the morning? No, this'd be unusual for half time at the Super Bowl.
是和平时的凌晨4点比较? 超过超级杯中场休息时的量
All right.I gotta go in.What's going on?Harvard's network is about to crash.
好吧 我要去办公室 怎么了? 哈佛的网路快瘫痪了
You don't think...I do.Go see if it's everybody's.I can't connect.The network's down.
不会是… 应该是 每个人都检查一下自己的 连不上了 网路瘫了
Unless it's a coincidence, I think this is us.It's not a coincidence.Holy shit.
不出意外的话,这是我们造成的 你猜对了 见鬼
So you were called in front of the Ad Board.That's not what happened.
你被校委会叫去问话了? 不是这样的
You weren't called in front of the Administrative Board?
你没有被校委会叫去问话吗?
No, back. I mean back at the barwith Erica Albright. She said all that?
是后来,跟艾瑞卡奥布莱特在酒吧分开以后,这是她说的吗?
Mark... That I said that stuff to her?I was reading from the transcript of her deposition.
马克…她说我当面对她说了这些话? 这是她的证词上写的
Yeah, why would you even need to depose her? That's really for us to decide.
她和这案子有什么关系? 这由我们决定
You think if I know she can make me look like a jerk, I'll be more likely to settle.
你觉得让我知道我在她那儿有把柄我就会合作吗?
Why don't we stretch our legs for a minute? Can we do that?It's been almost three hours.
不如休息一会儿吧 可以吗?都问了快3小时了
And frankly, you did spend an awful lotof time embarrassing Mr. Zuckerberg with the girl's testimony from the bar.
老实说,大部分时间你都在想方设法另扎克伯格先生难堪 竟然还提到那晚在酒吧的事
I'm not embarrassed,she just made a lot of that up.She was under oath.
我才不难堪,难堪的是她 她宣誓过了
Then I guess that would be the first time somebody's lied under oath.
那这就是有史以来第一次有人一边宣誓一边撒谎