You want a sandwich or something? Okay. Mark, right? Yeah.
要三明治吗? 好的 是马克吧? 对
Mark, this is Divya Narendra, our partner. Hi.We were really impressed with Facemash.
马克,我来介绍迪夫亚伦德拉,我们的搭档 你那个面挑网让我们大吃一惊
When we checked you out,you also built CourseMatch.I don't know CourseMatch.
我们去查过,课程表系统也是你建的 什么课程表
You go online and see what courses your friends are taking.
只需上网就能查到你的朋友在上哪些课程
It's really smart, man.Mark. Yeah.We were talking about CourseMatch.
太聪明了,伙计 马克 怎么? 我们在谈你的课程表系统
It was kind of a no-brainer.But you invented something in high school, too, right?
傻瓜都会做 你高中的时候也有一项发明是吗?
An app for an MP3 playerthat recognizes your taste in music.
为随身听设计的一款程序可以识别客户对音乐的喜好
Anybody try to buy it?Microsoft.Wow. How much?Didn't sell it. Uploaded it for free.For free? Yeah. Why?
有人来买吗? 微软 开价多少? 我没卖,免费下载 免费? 对 为什么?
Okay, well, we have something that we've been working on for a while and we think it's great.
好了,我们有一个创意,做了有段时间了 我们觉得很棒
It's called the Harvard Connection.You create your own page.Interests, bio, friends, pics.
叫做哈佛连线 你创建自己的页面,上面有你的兴趣爱好,简历,朋友圈,照片
And then people can go online,see your bio, request to be your...
然后大家可以上网浏览你的页面加你为好友…
Yeah, how is that different from MySpace or Friendster?
和别的交友网站有什么区别?
Harvard.edu.Harvard.edu is the most prestigiouse-mail address in the country, man.
哈佛的域名 那可是整个国家最有声望的电子邮箱地址
I mean, the whole site's kind of based on the idea that girls...
整个网站的创意是姑娘们…
Not to put anything indelicately, but...Girls wanna go with guyswho go to Harvard.
我不是那种猥琐的意思… 姑娘们可以和哈佛男生约会
Divya and my brother don't have trouble putting things indelicately.
迪夫亚和我弟弟不介意直接说这些
The main difference between what we'retalking about and MySpace or Friendster,
和类似我的空间这样的普通社交网站
or any of those other social networking sites is...Is exclusivity. Right?
最大的区别就是…有身份才能加入,是不是?