Right. Yeah. We'd love for you to work with us, Mark.I mean, we need a gifted programmer who's creative.
没错 对 希望你能与我们合作,马克 我们需要一个有创造力有天赋的编程员
And we know that you've been taking it in the shins.Women's groups are ready to declare a fatwa.
我们知道你现在挺郁闷的 姑娘们已经不待见你了
But, you know, this could help rehabilitate your image.Wow. You would do that for me?
这能帮助你恢复形象 你们真有心
We'd like to work with you.Our first programmer graduated and went to work for Google.
我们愿意找你合作 我们上一个程序员毕业以后进了谷歌
Our second programmerjust got overwhelmed with schoolwork.
第二个程序员学业太紧张抽不开身
We would need you to build the site and write the code, and we'll provide all the...
我们需要你架构网站,写代码我们会提供一切…
I'm in.What?I'm in.Awesome.That's what you said?
我加入 什么?我加入 太好了 你是这么说的?
It was three or four years ago.I don't know what I said.
都过了3、4年了,我不记得了
When did you come to Eduardo?I don't understand that question.
你是什么时候去找爱德华多的? 什么意思?
Do you remember answering in the affirmative?The affirmative?
你肯定的回答他们了吗? 肯定的?
When did you come to Eduardo with the idea for Facebook?
你是什么时候去找爱德华多谈脸谱网这个创意的?
It was called The Facebook then.This doesn't need to be that difficult.
当时没有脸谱网,你真是未卜先知 直说了吧
I'm currently in the middle of two different lawsuits.
我现在同时陷在两个官司里
Did you answer affirmatively when Tyler and Cameron Winklevossand Divya Narendra asked you to build Harvard Connection?
你的回答是肯定的吗?文氏兄弟和迪夫亚伦德拉让你帮他们做哈佛连线时 你有没有肯定的回答他们?
Did you say yes?I said I'd help.When did you approach Mr. Saverin with the idea for The Facebook?
你答应他们了吗? 我说了我可以帮忙 你在什么时候找到萨维林先生交涉关于脸谱网的创意?
I wouldn't say I approached him.Sy. You can answer the question. At a party at Alpha Epsilon Pi.
我不喜欢交涉这个词 塞 请回答问题 兄弟会的派对
What's that?The Jewish fraternity.It was Caribbean Night.
什么?犹太兄弟会 加勒比海之夜