Julia's got something up her sleeve.
茱莉亚还留了一手
What's here?
这是什么
Right. A little surprise for you.
给你们的小惊喜
What's that, then?
这又是什么
It's a bit of a sad surprise.
这是有点小悲伤的惊喜
You're going to see it.
看看吧
It's a 400 Honda four with a...with wibbly exhaust pipes.
这是一辆改装过排气管的丰田400
SuperSport? Whose is that? That's mine.
超跑系列 是谁的 我的
Are you a biker chick? I am.
你也是摩托一族 是的
I stopped riding it because the leathers didn't fit any more, and...
我不再骑了 因为皮衣穿不下了
It's never bothered me.
我不在乎那么多
No. And it's...it's...it was...it needed a little bit of work done to it and I...I left it and now I've left it and left it and left it, and look at it.
它需要整修一番 我一直把它放在这 你们看
Get that bike in. I will.
把它送进车厂 我会的
That would do up easy. It would.
修理起来不会困难 是的
She rides like a dream when she's going.
完好无损的时候骑起来很拉风
It's just that I need to get her going again. Fab.
我只是需要重新装修一下 好极了
Well, mate, I reckon it's time to get out and sample this American-style cookout Sunday dinner.
现在可以出去享用美国风味的外送周日佳肴了
From Tony's Cherokee Indian heritage we've got traditional corn bread, a favourite across the States, as well as a spiced-up Tex-Mex version.
托尼的切罗基印第安文化中有传统玉米面包 风靡全美 还有加香料的德莫口味
There's also Tony's barbecue spare ribs, a freshly baked buttermilk pie, and Julia has also slipped in some Boston beans, a real cowboy favourite.
还有托尼的烧烤肋排 现烤的乳酪馅饼 茱莉亚还放了一些波士顿烤豆 牛仔最爱
To help us demolish this vast array of food are the rest of Julia's family.
茱莉亚全家都来和我们一同品尝这一美味佳肴
Here we go.It looks like everyone's here.Oh, look, yes, the full team. Yeah. Fabulous.
好了 似乎大家都到齐了 全家都在 太棒了