Mr. Winklevoss. Tyler. Tremendous race. Thank you.
文克莱沃斯先生 泰勒 惊人的比赛 谢谢你
And this is my brother, Cameron. Excellent.Sir?His Royal Highness Prince Albert.
这是我的哥哥,卡梅隆 很精彩 先生? 阿尔贝亲王殿下
Your Highness, this is Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss.
殿下,这是卡梅伦和泰勒文克莱沃斯
Of course. Brilliant race.I've never seen a race that close.Yes, Your Highness.
当然,这是一个很漂亮的比赛我从来没有见过这样势均力敌的比赛 是的,殿下
My grandfather, Jack Kelly,was one of the premier rowers of his day.
我的祖父,杰克凯利曾是做好的赛艇运动员之一
I've been coming to Henley for 30 years and I'd never seen a race that close.
我已经来亨利30年了从来没有见过这样势均力敌的比赛
Have you? Have you seen a race that close?No, Your Highness.
你呢,见过这样势均力敌的比赛吗? 没有,殿下
Mile-and-a-half races are more commonly won by a boat length or two.
一英里半的比赛一般赢一个或两个船身
Yes, that's absolutely right. Brutally close.May I introduce my teammates?
是的,这是绝对正确,这次非常接近 我可以介绍一下我的队友吗?
I'm sorry. You'll have to excuse us.On to the Dutch.
我很抱歉,失陪一下 我得先去冠军那了
Sorry you flew all the way out here to see that.
很抱歉你飞到这里看到这样的情况
Wouldn't have missed it, brother.How was the royalty?
我当然不会错过,那王子说什么?
I just wanted him to tell mea couple more times how close the race was.
他一直在说什么比赛有多精彩
Just brutal, brutally close.Brutally excruciating. Jesus.
胜负多么接近,残忍地折磨我的感受
The guy is the prince of a country the size of Nantucket.
那家伙是一个国家的王子这个国家就像南塔基特的那么大
Relax, it's fine.Boys. Divya. Dad. Mr. Winklevoss. That was a tough beat.
放松,没事的 小伙子们,迪夫亚 爸爸 文克莱沃斯先生 比赛很接近
I'm sorry that you and Momhad to fly out here to see that.
我很抱歉你和妈妈飞到这里看到我们这种情况
No, don't ever apologize to mefor losing a race like that.
不,你们输得不丢脸永远不用为此向我道歉
Don't ever apologize to anyone for losing a race like that.Boys.Mr. Kenwright.
输了那样的比赛,不需要向任何人道歉 小伙子们 肯赖特先生
Dad, this is Mr. Kenwright,head of the host family for this week.
爸爸,这是肯赖特先生本周的寄宿家庭负责人
Pleasure to meet you. Good to meet you. I've just had a phone chat with my daughter.
很高兴见到你 很高兴见到你 我刚才和我女儿电话聊天
She told me that she and her friends are already talking about the race.
她告诉我她和她的朋友们已经在谈论比赛
which they've just seen via their computers.
比赛他们是通过电脑看到的
A new website called Facebook.Do you have this in America?I'm gonna find your mother.
一个叫脸谱网的新网站你们美国有这个网站吗? 我要去找你们的母亲