I'm just checking your math on that.Yes, I got the same thing.May I continue?
我要算一下 没错,是一样的 我可以继续吗?
After expressing misgivings about Mr. Zuckerberg taking the company
既然你对扎克伯格先生接管公司
and moving it to California for the summer,why did you put $18,000in an account for his use?
把它搬到加州有疑虑 那你还为什么把一万八千美元存到账户里面供他使用呢?
I figured we were partners.I wanted to be a team player.
我认为我们是合作伙伴我想成为一名合格队员
I figured Mark Dustin and the new interns could work on the site
当我在纽约和广告客户约谈的时候
while I was generating advertiser interest in New York.
我想马克,达斯汀和新的实习生能够搞定网站方面的事
But mostly I figured, how much could possibly go wrong in three months?
我想得最多是的事在这三个月能会出多大的错呢?
Go, go, go, go, go.I didn't die. I know. I made it. You did. Okay, ready?
快点,快点,快点 我没有死 我知道 我做到了 你做到了 好了,准备好了吗?
That was like an 8. That was like a 2. It was better than that. Yeah.
这就像一个8 这就像一个2 这是比那更好 是啊
I'm okay.You sure? Yeah. That's the doorbell.I didn't know we had a doorbell.
我没事 你确定吗? 是的 门铃响了 我不知道我们有门铃
Andrew, get the door! No, he's wired in. That's gonna cut into your security deposit.
安德鲁,去开门! 不,他在工作 那要从你们的押金里面扣除
Andrew. Not now. Good boy.Sean? Mark?Do you live here? Yeah. Do you?
安德鲁 现在不行 好孩子 肖恩? 马克? 你住在这里? 是啊 你呢?
We were right across the street.We saw the chimney...Is anybody hurt? No. You live across the street?
我就在你对面,看到烟囱 有人受伤吗? 没有,你住在街对面?
I'm Sharon.This is my... Sharon.She lives across the street.
我叫莎伦 这是我的 莎伦,她住在街对面
I was helping her move out,we saw the chimney...We had a zip line to the pool.
当我帮她搬家时,我们看到了烟囱 我们扯在池子上一个拉链线断了
You came to California.Yeah.You made the right choice.
你来加州了 是的 你做出了正确的选择