Have you ever asked yourself who made your clothes? Quite possibly it was a child—one of millions working for the fashion industry, 16 hours a day, under miserable conditions. You can either just accept it, or you can do something about it. And that's what we did.
你曾问过自己,你的衣服是谁做的吗?很可能是一个小孩——替时尚产业付出血汗的数百万名孩童之一,一天工作十六小时,处在糟糕的环境。你可以就接受这现象,或你可以做点事。而我们就是选择做点事。
To uncover the ruthless malls within the fashion industry, we carried out a simple field test...by doing the unthinkable. Children offering their cheap workforce to the big fashion brands in the First World...online, on the phone, and even directly in the stores.
为了要揭露时尚产业里无良商场的真面目,我们进行了一个简单的实地试验……做意想不到的事情。小孩提供便宜劳力给在第一世界的时尚大牌……用网路、电话,甚至直接到店家。
Hi, I'm Emily and I would like to work here.
嗨,我是爱蜜莉,我想在这工作。
But you're way too young to work here.
不过你太小了,还不能在这工作。
How old are you?
你几岁?
I'm 10 years old.
我十岁。
Then you can't work here.
那你就不能在这工作。
But why?
不过为什么呢?
You have to grow a little older.
你还得再长大点。
不过在印度,小朋友都可以工作啊。
Emm...
唉……
I can work for very little money.
我可以拿很少薪水。
Yeah, but...that's not possible.
嗯,不过……那是不可能的啊。
You're too young! I would be in trouble.
你太小了!我会有麻烦。
That would be child labor.
那样就是童工了。
Children shouldn't work.
小朋友不应该工作。
We said we would work all day long, without breaks. We got rejected everywhere.
我们说我们可以工作一整天,完全不用休息。每个地方都拒绝我们。
"We don't hire children."
“我们不请小孩。”
"Call us when you're 18."
“等你十八岁再打给我们。”
"Children should play, not work."
“小朋友应该玩耍,不是工作。”
Fashion Industry, children in the First and Third World aren't different. We reject your double standards. And we call on everyone to join us.
时尚业:第一世界的孩子和第三世界的孩子没有不同。我们拒绝你们这样的双重标准。我们呼吁所有人加入我们。
Reject Child Labor
拒绝童工
Ask the brands who made my clothes
问各品牌我的衣服是谁做的
Share this video to spread the message.
分享这部影片来散播这个消息。