And believe me, it's totally overlapping, totally So 63.7% is not a surprise
相信我 两者完全重合的 完全重合 所以63%的比例并不令人吃惊
Insomnia symptoms and MDD is very very more 0.621
失眠症状和重度抑郁症的联系也很大 为62.1%
And obesity, 37.9 now how they are overlapping?
与肥胖的联系 37.9% 那么它们的重合情况呢?
You remember that for the Diagram of Venn nothing is proportional in their figure
你们还记得维恩图的原理吗 它并不显示出数值的比例
You see 24.3 this is not sheer face that is proportional to the percentage
你们看到24.3%发生了重合 这并非完全是比例百分比
So you have something very interesting It is that insomnia
所以你会看到非常有趣的结论 这是失眠
as you see, has 24.2% sharing with chronic pain but only 8.5% with obesity
你们可以看到 和慢性疼痛的重合比例为24.2% 但和肥胖的重合比例只有8.5%
And it is true in the two directions If you are obese with insomnia
任何一个方向去看都是这样的 肥胖人群的失眠情况
Zero 8.5 is not 0
零 8.5%不是零
It's important but not so...not the number that you can expect
这一点很重要 但和你想象的数字是不一样的
And insomnia in the direction of obesity, 8.5 so what we can say about that?
而失眠人群肥胖的比例为8.5% 那么我们得出了什么结论呢?
Obesity rate in MDD is 1.5 times higher is present in 4% of MDD
重度抑郁症患者的肥胖比例要高出1.5倍 在没有失眠或疼痛的情况下
in the absence of insomnia or pain is associated with pain
4%的重度抑郁症患者属于肥胖人群 重度抑郁症患者中只有8.4%的肥胖人群
only in 8.4% of MDD That is something very important
会出现疼痛 这一点非常重要
because it is not going in the direction of what we have clinic in the clinic of sleep
因为这一关系和我们实验室得到的结果不同 也就是在睡眠实验室的结果不同
we have noted that existing like that But for sure, that we have a bias
我们知道存在这样的差别 但毫无疑问 我们的试验是有偏倚的
because if they come into the sleep clinic for one big reason is it because they have a problem of sleep
因为试验参与者到实验室接受试验 一个大的原因是他们的睡眠存在问题
associated with both pain and insomnia in 17% of much of the perceived disorders
存在健康问题的人群中 17%的人既有疼痛又有失眠情况