Panama and its islands are home to the American crocodile.
美洲鳄遍布巴拿马及其附属群岛
Growing up to a ton in weight,they're a formidable predator.
成年鳄的体重可达到一吨 是很凶猛的食肉动物
Coastal jungle rivers like this almost invariably are gonna have crocodiles in them,
像这样沿海丛林中的河流 一般而言 都有鳄鱼藏匿在水下
so I just want to keep a really good eye out along the banks as I'm moving.
所以我还前进的同时 还要仔细地观察河岸的情况
Recently a fisherman was dragged to his death near here by an enormous croc.His body was never recovered.
不久前 这儿就有个渔夫 被巨鳄拖入河中 尸首无存
It's just eerily quiet in this place.I've got to keep my eyes peeled here.Look. you see that log?
这里安静的有点诡异了 我必须保持警惕 看到那块原木了吗
That's obviously been cut down, been chain-sawed.It's a good sign.
明显是被链锯砍断的 是个好的征兆
Being chain-sawed means people use this river.
证明的确有人在使用这条河流
As I round the bend, there's a sand bank.Lying on it are several boats.Okay, let's get into it.
拐弯后 一块沙洲展现在我的面前 有几条小船在上面 好 我们过去看看
A hundred yards inland, there's a village.This is my pickup point.
离岸边百米远处 有个村落 接头点就是这儿了
On the outskirts of the settlement is my ticket home.
在居留地的外围 停着接我回家的飞机
The sound of the helicopter engine firing up breaks the silence.That's my way out of here.Now time to go.
直升机的引擎声打破了寂静 我要离开这里了 该走了
This has been a roller-coaster ride.The cruel sea tests a survivor physically and mentally.
这次经历实在是惊险无比 残酷的大海考验了生存者的体能以及心理
The ultimate force of nature,it can make you feel so small.
在自然的终极力量面前 人类是如此的渺小
But my island adventureis over,and it's time to go home.
但我的小岛探险结束了 该回家了