手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 公开课 > 斯坦福大学《创业与企业发展》 > 正文

创业与企业发展(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第67期:根据反馈进行调整

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Now let's say you make, you pay. It's a pay product, right?

假设你的产品是付费的
Well let's just do this in green.
我用绿笔表示
So, the paid, you know, your mom is gonna be like down here.
你母亲的坦诚度就没那么高了,就到这里了
Like, she's just gonna lie to you and say, you know,
她会对你撒谎,她可能没觉得这个产品多么好
she's just gonna feel sorry and say, this is a great product of course
但是为了安慰你,她会说这个产品很不错
But then you, kind of goes like this, right?
然后,越往后坦诚度是越高的
Which is to say that your friends are kinda gonna give you the right,
你的朋友们会给你比较真实的反馈
they're, they wanna support you and give you the right feedback.
他们想帮助你,所以给你提供比较真实的反馈
But it's actually these random people up here that,
但是,这些陌生人
you know, if they, if they really don't think what they paid for was worth it,
他们,如果他们花了钱,买了你的产品,却觉得这钱花的冤枉
they're gonna really tell you.
他们肯定会坦白告诉你的
Because you know, it's money out the door.
因为他们花了钱了
And so, this is another way of saying you're going to get the best feedback.
因此,要想得到真实的反馈,就要让客户掏腰包买你的产品

创业与企业发展

Obviously, down here, you're gonna get more feedback if you just make someone pay for it.

很显然,这个区域,这个区域的人,花钱买了产品,给了你真实的产品反馈
That's not to say you should, you know, and the first time make out make people pay for it.
这并不是说从产品一推出来,就要付费
That it is to say that you should,
我的意思是说
if you're going to build a product that you're going to eventually need to,
如果你想推出一个产品,你最终要让客户
you know, they're going to pay for the software or for the hardware, whatever, you should do that.
购买软件或者是硬件,无论如何,你最终是要客户付费的话
Get to the point where you can do that very, very fast.
那么还是尽早就收费比较好
Because then that's when you get the real meaty stuff to help you
因为他们的反馈会帮助你
in the future of how you can get more paying users in the door.
在未来获得更多的付费客户
All right so, you're getting a lot of feedback and,
现在,你已经有了大量的客户反馈
what do you do before you laun, officially launch the product?
在你正式发布产品之前还需要做什么呢?
So what you want to do is, you always want to be building fast, right?
接下来你要做的是,你肯定想把它快速的推出来
And you want to be optimizing for this stage of growth.
你希望它不断完善,阶段性增长
That is you, you know, you might have ten users at this point.
可能你现在有10个用户
Don't, theres no point in trying to build features for the point when you have a million users.
此时,针对100万用户规模进行调整,是无济于事的
You want to optimize for the next stage of growth,
所以你要一步一步来
which is gonna be ten to a hundred users.
从10个客户到100个客户
What are features you really need for that and just go with that.
根据不同时期的客户数量来调整产品特点

重点单词   查看全部解释    
optimize ['ɔptimaiz]

想一想再看

vt. 乐观对待,使 ... 完善

 
eventually [i'ventjuəli]

想一想再看

adv. 终于,最后

 
random ['rændəm]

想一想再看

adj. 随机的,随意的,任意的
adv. 随

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。