杰罗姆·瓦丽丝卡问道:
"How do I handle my claustrophobia when inside a plane?"
“在飞机上怎么控制幽闭恐惧症?”
Ride the bus. That's about all I can tell you.
坐巴士吧。我只能告诉你这些。
Listen to music, probably fall asleep.
听音乐,睡觉。
Put your air plugs on, put your blindfold on, and pretend you're somewhere else, like home in bed.
戴上飞机耳塞,戴上眼罩,假装你在其他地方,假装躺在家里的床上。
I would just try to go to sleep. If you sleep on a plane, you'll wake up and then the plane ride's almost over and you just get off.
我会试图进入梦乡。如果你在飞机上睡觉,你醒来时基本就已经到目的地了,你就可以下飞机了。
Get on an airplane simply exhausted. Just stay up and be really, very, very tired. That really helps. Then you can fall asleep.
以非常累的状态登上飞机。要一直熬夜,让自己非常非常累。这样很有帮助,这样你上飞机后就会马上睡着。
Sleep so you don't feel anything, or ask to find a different seat that doesn't have that much people.
睡觉,这样你就什么都感觉不到了,或者你可以换到一个周围没有太多人的座位去。
Get the window seat so that you can, you know, look out to the window and see the whole sky and the clouds.
坐在靠窗位置,这样你就能向窗外看,看看蓝天和白云。
Try to sleep, and then if that doesn't work then you should just relax. You should be like, "It's okay. I'm okay. Don't worry."
试图睡觉,如果这样没有用,那你就要尝试放松下来。你可以这样对自己说:“没事,很好,不要担心。”
Take really deep breaths. And that sound so stupid, but if you have a breathing exercise that really works for you, utilize that.
深呼吸。这听起来可能很愚蠢,不过呼吸训练真的很有帮助,你可以利用这个方法。
I actually have a same problem. I would take medication. Talk to your doctor, please.
我也有同样的问题。我会服用药物。请和你的医生谈谈。
Bori Wongkha says:
博瑞·翁卡问道:
"What do I do when people make fun of my name?"
“别人取笑我的名字时我应该怎么办?”
Aww. That's sad.
哦。那太令人难过了。
Make fun of their clothes. Roast on them. "What are those?" Just fight back.
取笑他们的衣服。批评他们的着装,你可以说:“那些都是什么?”你要反击回去。
Take it right back at them, or just ignore them. I mean, stick and stones can break my bones, but words can never hurt me.
你要么取笑回去,要么就无视他们。我的意思是,棍棒和石头可能会打断我的骨头,但话语永远不会伤害我。
Tell his parents or tell the teacher or the principal.
告诉他的父母,或者告诉老师和校长。
Just shake your head and say, "It's my parents' fault." And then, when you're old enough, go down and get it changed.
你可以摇摇头说:“那是我父母的错。”然后,当你达到规定年龄时,你可以去改名字。
Shake it off! Who cares? That's their opinion. Who cares? They're just jerks.
无视掉!谁在乎这个?那只是他们的看法。谁在乎?他们只是一群笨蛋。
You just have to love yourself, and if they make fun of you just ignore them.
你要爱你自己,无视那些取笑你的人。
I can definitely guarantee that your name is not the weirdest name out there, so don't even let it bother you. That's like, the most insignificant thing in the world.
我可以保证,你的名字绝对不是最奇怪的,所以不要让这些事困扰你。这是世界上最微不足道的事情。
Tell people, "Thank you," and you realize that you're unique, and it's too bad they're jealous they don't have a more interesting name.
跟那些人说“谢谢”,你会发现你是特别的,他们只是在嫉妒你,因为他们的名字没有你的有意思。
Thanks for watching!
谢谢大家收看!
Don't miss out! Subscribe.
不要错过!订阅吧!
Want our advice? Comment your questions down below.
想得到我们的建议?那就在下面提出问题。
Bye!
再见!
Bye! Thanks for all the questions.
再见!谢谢大家提的问题。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载