Just you.
只拍你。
Not this. Not Andy.
这个不行,不要拍安迪这张。
Why not? -Because not.
为什么不行?-就是不行。
What do you mean you can't photograph Andy Warhol?
你为什么说你不能拍安迪·沃霍尔?
Who are you kidding? -What do you mean? -That's what he was all about.
开什么玩笑?-你什么意思?-这就是他。
What? -Being photographed.
什么?-他被你偷拍了。
I just sold two to China.
我刚刚卖到中国两张照片。
This is, uh, Bernstein, and he lived here in Carnegie Hall.
这个是…伯恩斯坦,他曾经在这儿Carnegie Hall住过。
June Carter. See, this is, uh...You know who she is.
June Carter。看,这是…你应该知道她是谁…
Oh, Tilda Swinton? -Yes! -Tilda Swinton. -Swinton.
哦,蒂尔达·斯文顿?-是的!-蒂尔达·斯文顿…-斯文顿。
Isn't that nice? Mm-hmm.
嗯…这个不错吧?
I was here 60 years.I'm...I'm really a, uh, a legend now.
我在这儿待了六十年。我现在…大概可以算是一个传奇了。
A legend or a fixture?
传奇还是古董?
Well, I'm both, you know what I mean?
我想大概都算吧…你明白的。
Does Bill live next door?
Bill住在你隔壁么?
He's down on the corner.
他住在楼的那一角。
He's got a tiny little place, yeah.
他的那个小房间…
It's nothing.
这没什么。
By the way, this is Lesley Vinson, and Lesley was the art director of Details Magazine.
顺便说一句,这个是Lesley Vinson,Lesley是Details杂志的艺术总监。(译者注:Details杂志是Gay大热杂志之一)
The original Details with Annie Flanders.
现在的Details杂志是Annie Flanders的。(译者注:Annie Flanders是Details杂志的创始人)
We worked well together.
我们曾一起工作的非常愉快。
She took me on and didn't mind how many changes I made...or how many pictures I wanted to put in.
她坚持与我合作,无论我的稿子要改多少遍或是我要加进去多少照片。
The most extraordinary art director.
她是个很不寻常的艺术总监。
Incredible. Um...The love of Bill's life, I think.
令人难以置信的才华,我觉得…她是Bill的一生所爱。
Details got started on the ides of March 1982.
Details杂志1982年3月开始做"新娘"这个栏目。
The reason I remember that date...was it was the date that the SoHo News went out of business.
我之所以记得这个日期,那也是SoHo News破产的日子。
The vision that I had for Details was really a continuation...of what I had been doing at SoHo News, discovering people and giving them their first opportunity to be in print.
我在Details杂志做的事情大概是我原来在SoHo News做的事情的一种延续,发现一些有趣的人,并第一时间给他们机会把作品出版出来。
The reason Annie founded the magazine was to give a platform...to the downtown, independent, small designers,
Annie创办Details杂志的原因之一,是提供一个平台给那些城市中的一些独立的、不出名的设计师
who no one else would pay attention to until they were successful...and then steal them from Annie.
提供一个平台她把机会给那些在出名以前大杂志连看都不会看的设计师。这些人出名后,大杂志便会从Annie这里把他们抢走。
Oh, Annie was the Earth mother of downtown.
哦,Annie简直是那些小设计师的恩人。
I don't know if that's what you called it. Oh, definitely.
我不知道你会不会那么叫她,不过她真的是。