Well, I did the little trick.
我玩个小把戏。
I put my hat in front of my face, and I changed hats.
我把这顶帽子放在面前,然后换一顶帽子。
It's just, so it's not so blatant.
这样显得不是那么明显。
It doesn't...It doesn't break the line.
这不影响整体的效果。
And that's how I put on hats when I'm in public.
我在公共场合就是这样戴帽子的。
I love this little bowler.
我喜欢这顶小圆礼帽。
I feel like Mr. Peanut in this little bowler.
我戴着这顶帽子的时候很像Mr.Peanut。
It's kind of a different silhouette for me.
这样看起来我有了个不同的侧影。
It's very Mr. Peanut.
非常像Mr. Peanut.
Do you like this one?
你喜欢这个么?
Do you want the same fur?
还要陪同色的皮草么?
Do you like it that way or do you like it hanging?
是这样穿好还是把它挂起来?
My friend Ray Solowinski on the eighth floor was a photographer, and he had the studio where Caruso made his first recordings.
我在八楼的朋友Ray Solowinski也是个摄影师,卡卢索的第一次录音是在他那里。
Marlon Brando had his studio here.
马龙·白兰度也在这里有过工作室。
Mrs. Sherman, no lipstick.
Sherman夫人,不要涂口红。
Yes, I know. -It doesn't go with that costume. -Well...-Do you have any funny stories...-Yeah!
哦,我知道。-这跟你这身衣服不搭。-好吧。-能给我们讲些有趣的故事么?-有!
About the three of you? About living in Carnegie? -Yes. Oh, definitely.
比如你们三个住在Carnegie有趣的故事。-哦,绝对是。
Sherman...Sherman was the centerpiece.
Sherman总是我们的核心…
It had always been her hobby.
我们总是随着她的爱好来。
She was self-taught, and she danced to the music of the dying swan.
她自学成才跟着音乐跳舞,学天鹅湖。
Whose music is the dying...-Oh, it was The Carnival of the Animals.
那是什么音乐来着?-叫"动物狂欢节"。
Yes.
哦,是的。
You know how that goes.
你应该记得那音乐的调子。