Oh! Now stop it.
哦,别录了。
Turn that damn thing off.
把这愚蠢的摄像机关了。
Bill, we're gonna hound you. We're gonna hound you.
Bill,我们会一直追着你的。
You've already done that. Now stop it.
你们已经这样做了,现在关上机器吧。
These guys are tough as nails. They think they're taking over.
你们想难甩掉的尾巴。
They're not taking over. We're not.
你们不能都拍。
I got news for them. Yeah.
哦,我有事要说。
These jerks think they're going to follow me to Paris.
这些蠢货觉得他们可以跟着我拍到巴黎。
Who are they kidding?
怎么可能呢?
We are. -No, you're not.
是的,我们会拍。-不,你们不会。
I didn't get to Paris till 1951.
我直到1951年才第一次去巴黎。
I was stationed in the southwest of France.
我当时驻军在巴黎东南部。
I'd take the train up to Paris.
所以搭上机会去了巴黎。
Of course, it was very different from today.
当然,那时的巴黎和现在大大不同。
They were only couture houses.
那里只有女装店。