He once did that with Isaac Mizrahi. He pulled up a Geoffrey Beene...from like five years before or something, and Isaac was so mad, and even Geoffrey Beene, I think, got mad at Isaac.
他有一次发现Isaac Mizrahi新设计的衣服和Geoffrey Beene五年前的作品很像,Isaac对此很生气这件事也弄的Geoffrey Beene对Isaac非常不满。
You know, it was like he would definitely start trouble.
Bill这样似乎总能挑起一些麻烦。
Not on purpose, but he would do...He would definitely, like, point out, like, if he saw something, he'd call it.
他这样做没有什么目的但如果他看到抄袭的作品他一定会指出来。
The photographers at the shows, they're all in the back, so they get a clear photograph with nothing disturbing.
大部分摄影师都站在T台的正对面这样他们可以毫无干扰的拍到正面的清晰大图。
They get a plain wall. It's all fine.
干净的背景。
But they're getting everything straight on.
但他们都在很直观的表现这些服装展现正面最完美的样子。
Well, fashion's not that way.
但我觉得时尚不是这样的。
You have to know in an instant, "Oh, the angle is this, and the detail is that. "
你要去展现它的每一面这一角是什么样,那个细节是什么样。
And it's not straight on.
不仅仅是那样的直拍。
I just like it on the side, so I can get a front, a back, a profile...or hopefully.
我喜欢站在侧面拍可以拍到一件衣服的正面、背面幸运的话还能拍到它的简介。
Most of the time I miss it, but I try.
很多时候我都都会错过一些镜头但我努力地去多拍。