Yes.
哦,是的。
Isn't that a riot?
那岂不是显得很迷乱?
Well, that's probably why the family wanted to keep me out of the fashion world.
其实这大概是我家里人不想让我干时尚这行的原因。
They wouldn't speak of such a thing.
不过他们不会和我谈这些。
No. I haven't.
我从没爱过谁。
Never in your entire life? -No. It never occurred to me.
这辈子都没有过么?-是的,从没爱过谁。
I guess I just was interested in clothes.That's the obsession.
我大概只对衣服感兴趣。这多少算是一种困扰吧。
It's probably a little peculiar.
这有些奇怪。
Is that something you regret?
你会觉得遗憾么?
No. I wouldn't even think about it.
不,我不怎么去想它。
No, I don't regret it.
我没什么遗憾。
There was no time. I was working night and day.
根本没有这时间我日日夜夜都在工作。
I mean, I don't know when you'd...And in my family, uh, things like that were never discussed.
我不知道该怎么说…我家里…基本不会讨论这些事情。
So it never...It wasn't even in my head or my mind.I wouldn't have known a thing about it.
我根本不去想这些事情。我不去想这些。
So they needn't have worried.But years later, I surmised...that that must have been in the back of their minds.And certainly the women from Chez Ninon.
所有家里人也不怎么去担心。很多年过去了,我再去想…可能家里人也考虑过这方面的事。大概和那个来自Chez Ninon的女人有关。
You've had good friends.
你有一些很好的朋友么?