We don't have to talk about this.
我们可以不聊这个…
Yeah, I think it's a good guidance in your life.
我想…或许那对我的生活有指导作用吧。
Yeah, it's something I need and, uh...Yeah, I guess maybe it's part of your upbringing.
或许我需要去信仰什么…可能和家庭教养有关。
I don't know.
我不知道该怎么说…
Whatever it is, everyone...You do whatever you do the best you can work things out,
每个人…都得去相信些什么。
I find it very important. Yeah.
我觉得这还挺重要的。
For whatever reason. I don't know.
说不上什么原因。
As a kid...I went to church and all I did was look at women's hats.
我总像个小孩一样我去教堂完全是去看那些女人的帽子。
But later, when you mature, for different reasons.
但慢慢也会变成熟些。
There's nothing worse. Yes, there is.
这没什么不好的。
What you're about to go through is worse than getting a pink slip.
你将会面对的没什么不好的。
All right? Are you ready?
好么?准备好了么?
Because it's this way. It's like...Oh, my...Surprise!
在这里,就像是…哦,天呐…Surprise!