I'm freezing cold from being soaked underground for so long.
在地下浸泡了这么长时间 我全身冰冷
Now I want to get moving to get some heat back into my body.
现在我想通过运动找回热量
One thing about jungles is their abundance of life.
丛林的一个特点就是 生命旺盛
Rotting tree stumps make an ideal place to look for food.
腐烂的树桩是寻找食物的绝佳场所
This is like a larvae larder in here.
这里就像个幼虫储藏室
I find all of these things here. There's another one.
这些全是在这找到的 又一个
See that?It's just feeding off all that decomposing,rotting wood.
看见了吗 它以那些分解腐烂的 树木为食
Ow! God, they really bite.Wait, there's one. look.
天呐 它们还真咬人 等等 这有一个 瞧
That's another good-sized one there.Getting a bit of a meal together.
这还有一个 大块头 又采集了一顿大餐
I'm not sure exactly what these are,but they look like beetle larvae.
我不清楚这些具体是什么 但它们看起来像甲虫的幼虫
But I know that's good to eat.
而且我知道那很美味
It hasn't got any of nature's big warning signs.It's not brightly colored.
没有任何明显的警告迹象 没有鲜艳的色彩
It's not covered in little hairs.It's just been feeding off this rotting wood.And that's bug heaven.
表面没有细腻的绒毛 它就是以这些腐木为食的 这里真是虫子的天堂
With the grubs safely tucked away in my backpack for later,
将这些幼虫小心的储藏起来供以后食用
I can start thinking about a place to sleep before it gets too dark.
趁着天还没黑 我开始物色一个睡觉的地方
I need to try and keep an eye out for a decent-sized,decent-sized tree.
我要寻找一棵高度适中的 高度适中的树
The plan is to get myself way up high off the ground.
这样能够让我 远离地面
And the reason for that is jaguars.
这样做是因为 美洲豹的存在