I just did that to freak you out.I'm sorry.
我就是想吓唬你们 抱歉了
Welcome to tonight's show.I think we have a great show this evening.We'll see.
欢迎来观看今晚的节目 今晚的节目真棒啊 走着瞧吧
What's that terrible tone?Oh,I'm sorry.
什么口气啊 抱歉了
You're supposed to back me all the way out here.we will,we'll have a great show.
你应该绝对挺我的 说真的 节目肯定很棒
A lot of fun stuff.Excellent show tonight.Oh,yeah.
很多好玩的东西 今晚节目很棒 好耶
That was a waste of time.What if I started doing that up top?That's my new thing.
真是浪费时间 如果我一开场就那么做呢 这是我的新表演
Lots to talk about.Big,big day for Angelina Jolie today.
很多话题可谈 今天是安吉丽娜·朱莉的大日子
Did you hear the news?Ok,that's what I'm here for.A woman over here went no,please tell me.
大家听说了吗 好吧 所以我来给你们说了 那边有个女士 没有呀 说吧
Today,Angelina jolie met with pope Francis at the Vatican.That's cool.
今天 安吉丽娜·朱莉在梵蒂冈觐见了弗兰西斯教皇 多酷啊
After she left,Pope Francis was overheard saying damn!He said that,his eyes came out.
她走之后 有人听到教皇说“美得冒泡啊” 他真这么说 眼睛都瞪出来了
His pope hat spun around and came back down.Came back down again.Fun.
教皇去嘚瑟了一圈 然后才回来 然后又回来了 好好玩
It's true,Angelina Jolie met with Pope Francis.Long story short,she adopted him.
真事哦 安吉丽娜·朱莉觐见了教皇 长话短说 她领养了他
Yeah,true.she had everything but a pope.Now she's all set.
真的哦 她什么样的孩子都有了 就差教皇了 这下全了