手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语美文欣赏 > 里昂夜读美文 > 正文

里昂夜读美文(MP3+中英字幕) 第37期:情人节玫瑰(2)

来源:可可英语 编辑:Helen   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

She brought the roses in, and then just looked at them in shock.

她将玫瑰拿进屋,吃惊地看着它们。
Then, went to get the telephone, to call the florist shop.
然后,拨通了花店的电话。
The owner answered, and she asked him, if he would explain, why would someone do this to her, causing her such pain?
她问店主能否向她解释一下,为什么有人要这么做,引起她的痛苦?
"I know your husband passed away, more than a year ago, " The owner said, "I knew you'd call, and you would want to know. "
"我知道你的丈夫一年多前去世了,"店主说:"我知道你会打电话来,你想知道是怎么回事。"
"The flowers you received today, were paid for in advance.
"今天你收到的花,已经提前付了钱。"

rosesb.jpg

Your husband always planned ahead, he left nothing to chance. "

"你的丈夫总是提前计划,他做事从来不碰运气。"
"There is a standing order, that I have on file down here.
"我的存档里有一个固定的订单,
And he has paid, well in advance, you'll get them every year.
他已经提前付了钱,你每年都会收到玫瑰花。
There also is another thing, that I think you should know.
还有另外一件事,我想你应该知道,
He wrote a special little card...he did this years ago. "
他写了一张特别的小卡片……他几年前就写好了的。"
"Then, should ever, I find out that he's no longer here.
"这样,如果我发现他已不在人世的话,
That's the card...that should be sent, to you the following year. "
这张卡片……这张卡片将在下一年送给你。"
She thanked him and hung up the phone, her tears now flowing hard.
她谢了他,挂了电话,眼泪夺眶而出,
Her fingers shaking, as she slowly reached to get the card.
当她慢慢地伸手去拿卡片时,她的手指在颤抖。
Inside the card, she saw that he had written her a note.
在卡片里,他看到了他写给她的短信。
Then, as she stared in total silence, this is what he wrote:
她默默地看着,他是这样写的:

更多美文请关注-微信公众号:良声英语 微博:@里昂之声

重点单词   查看全部解释    
silence ['sailəns]

想一想再看

n. 沉默,寂静
vt. 使安静,使沉默

 
flowing ['fləuiŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 流动的;平滑的;上涨的 v. 流动;起源;上涨

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。