"Hello my love, I know it's been a year since I've been gone, I hope it hasn't been too hard for you to overcome."
"亲爱的,我知道我离开你已经一年了,我希望你所度过的这段日子不是太难。"
"I know it must be lonely, and the pain is very real.
"我知道你肯定很孤独,而且这种痛苦是如此的真切。
For if it was the other way, I know how I would feel.
因为如果这样的事发生在我身上,我知道我会有怎样的感受。
The love we shared made everything so beautiful in life.
我们分享的爱让生命中的每件事都是那么的美好,
I loved you more than words can say, you were the perfect wife. "
我对你的爱无法用言语表达,你是最完美的妻子。"
"You were my friend and lover, you fulfilled my every need.
"你是我的朋友和爱人,你总能满足我的每一个需求。
I know it's only been a year, but please try not to grieve.
我知道才过了一年,但是请你尽可能不要悲伤。
I want you to be happy, even when you shed your tears.
我希望你快乐,即使流着泪。
That is why the roses will be sent to you for years. "
这就是为什么在今后的岁月里每年都会送玫瑰给你。"
"When you get these roses, think of all the happiness that we had together, and how both of us were blessed.
"当你收到这些花时,请想想我们一起度过的所有的幸福时光,我们是怎样受到祝福的。
I have always loved you and I know I always will.
我一直爱着你,我知道我将永远爱着。
But, my love, you must go on, you have some living still. "
但是,亲爱的,你必须继续生活下去,你还有好多日子要过。
"Please...try to find happiness, while living out your days.
"请你……在你的生活中努力去寻找欢乐,
I know it is not easy, but I hope you find some ways.
我知道并不容易,但我希望你能找到一些方式。
The roses will come every year, and they will only stop when your door's not answered, when the florist stops to knock. "
玫瑰每年都会送来,而且,只有当你不再应门时,只有当花店店主停止敲门时,它们才不会再来。"
"He will come five times that day, in case you have gone out.
"这一天,以防你出门不在,他会来5次。
But after his last visit, he will know without a doubt.
你是否还在,他最后一次拜访就会明了。
To take the roses to the place, where I've instructed him, and place the rose where we are, together once again. "
他会将花送到我指定的地方,并将玫瑰放在我们再次相聚的地方。"
更多美文请关注-微信公众号:良声英语 微博:@里昂之声