手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语美文欣赏 > 涤荡心灵英语诗歌 > 正文

涤荡心灵英语诗歌 第34期:放慢你的舞步

来源:可可英语 编辑:alice   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Day 34

第34天
Slow Dance
放慢你的舞步
Have you ever watched kids on a merry-go-round
你曾否看过孩子们骑旋转木马
Or listened to the rain slapping on the ground?
或听过雨水拍打地面的声音呢?
Ever followed a butterfly's erratic flight
你曾否追逐过飘忽不定的蝴蝶
Or gazed at the sun into the fading night?
或看着夕阳消失于地平线呢?
You better slow down,
放慢你的舞步
Don't dance so fast.
不要匆匆忙忙
Time is short,
人生苦短
The music won't last.
音乐不会永远奏下去
Do you run through each day on the fly
你是否每天忙个不停
When you ask "How are you?", do you hear the reply?
当问候别人时,你真的在意他们的回答吗?
When the day is done, do you lie in your bed
每晚就寝时
With the next hundred chores running through your head?
你是否仍在脑海中念叨着无数的杂事呢?
You'd better slow down
放慢你的舞步
Don't dance so fast
不要匆匆忙忙
Time is short
人生苦短
The music won't last
音乐不会永远奏下去。
Ever told your child, we'll do it tomorrow.
你是否告诉过孩子们,我们可以把事情放到明天
And in your haste, not see his sorrow?
而由于你的仓促,却没注意到他的忧伤?
Ever lost touch, and let a good friendship die’Cause you never had time to call and say “ Hi ” ?
珍贵的朋友也由于你太忙碌, 无暇问候彼此而失去了联系,
You’d better slow down.
放慢你的舞步
Don’t dance so fast
不要大匆忙
Time is short
人生苦短
The music won’t last...
音乐不会永远演奏下去。
When you run so fast to get somewhere,
当你匆忙赶到目的地时,
you miss half the fun of getting there.
也就错过了旅途中一半的乐趣。
When you worry and hurry through your day, it is like an unopened gift ... Thrown away...
当你终日忧心忡忡并马不停蹄时,就像一份礼物还没被拆开… 就已丢弃…
Life is not a race.
人生不是一场竞赛。
Do take it slower
放慢你的脚步,
Hear the music Before the song is over.
在音乐还没结束以前,倾听沿途的音符。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
flight [flait]

想一想再看

n. 飞行,航班
n. 奇思妙想,一段楼

 
erratic [i'rætik]

想一想再看

adj. 无确定路线,不稳定的,奇怪的,游走的,移动的;

联想记忆
butterfly ['bʌtəflai]

想一想再看

n. 蝴蝶,蝶状物,蝶泳
vt. (烹饪时把鱼

 
haste [heist]

想一想再看

n. 急速,急忙
v. 匆忙,赶快

 
fading ['feidiŋ]

想一想再看

n. 褪色;衰退;凋谢 v. 使衰落(fade的ing形

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。