And I've got sort of 5-mil neoprene gloves on, and my hands are now freezing and my face is absolutely freezing.
我戴着5毫米厚的氯丁橡胶手套 手和脸都冻僵了
Bear doing it naked-- I don't know how he does stuff like that.I don't know how he does stuff like that.
贝尔是裸体完成的 无法想象他是怎么做到的 真的无法想象
I'm following him. The lens freezes over.Manage to clear it, and we carry on filming the scene.
我跟在他后面 镜头结冰了 我试图擦掉 继续拍摄
I'll use this ice block to try and float my rucksack across.
我想用这块冰 把我的帆布背包载到对岸去
Bear makes it look easy.He's very good at it,and he gets his head 'round it.
贝尔让事情看起来轻而易举 他擅长于此 而且他脑子就是这么想的
Okay, it's over the deep bit.Let's get ashore.
好的 最深的一段渡过了 让我们上岸吧
He got to the side in sort of record time.He didn't want to hang around in that kind of water.
他在录制时便上了岸 他不想在水中徘徊
Got to the side. We pull ourselves out.I'm standing there frozen.
到达对岸 我们拉彼此上岸 我站在那里就要冻僵了
Literally, no joke, my hands are literally...can't being my fingers,one of the gloves was stuck to the camera lens.I couldn't actually move it.
不是开玩笑 我的手简直 失去了知觉 一只手套粘在了镜头上 我无法动弹
His bootlaces actually were stiff, straight out.
他的鞋带 被冻得硬硬的 直直的
He held up his boot, and his lace went like that. It was that cold.
他举起靴子 鞋带像那样悬着 就是这么寒冷
Out horizontal.Then you know it's cold.
几乎呈水平直线 你了解有多冷了吧
And it wasn't just my shoelaces that were affected by the temperature.
受温度影响的不只有我的鞋带
There was definitely, um, a shrinkage to his manhood in that one.
那次 他的男子气概也绝然 打了折扣
Turned from a Grizzly Bear into a little teddy bear.
把格里尔斯·贝尔变成了只小泰迪熊
Extreme temperatures don't just take their toll on me.My crew go through it all, too.
极端的温度不只影响到我 我的组员也同样感同身受
In the Sahara, we really ran into problems.
在撒哈拉沙漠 我们真的遇到了很多困难
It was almost 130 degrees,and all of us were finding it hard.
近乎130度的高温 对每个人都异常艰难