I think heat's gonna be a big issue for everyone working on this face today.
高温是困扰这我们的最大问题
You know, it's gonna be hot,hot as you like on there.
会非常炎热 在那里会非常炎热
You know, any issues, feeling weird,you know, water. You know, you can dehydrate so fast in these sort of climes,
任何问题 奇怪的感觉 还有缺水 在这种气候下脱水很快
so we just look out for each other there.
所以我们都互相堤防
When it's at its highest and most intense,the sun is a brutal enemy.
当正午太阳升到天顶 它无疑成了残酷的敌人
Really, the heat out here is just relentless,
说真的 这里的高温 太残酷了
and we've just had to evacuate another of the crew with heatstroke.
又有一位中暑的组员 需要疏散
"Sahara" was an interesting one. We did have crew members dropping like flies out there.We had serious exposure to the heat.
撒哈拉是个有趣的地方 很多组员都像只无头苍蝇 我们被暴晒
And we weren't getting any shade throughout the days.And your body can only take so much.
白天里没有任何阴凉处 你的身体无法承受过度暴晒
It was so hot.So, I watched the sound man, I was watching,the cameraman, thinking who's going to be the next.
太热了 我看着音响技师 我看着摄影师 心里想着谁可能会下一个倒下
It comes home to you, when you're evacuating people,
当你疏散病人时 你就会明白
how dangerous sometimes these scenarios are and how dangerous the weather can be.
这种场景 这种气候会有多么危险
Whether it's dealing with the climate or the creatures,surviving in the wild is tough,
无论是与气候 还是和生物打交道 在荒野中生存都是困难重重
and extreme environments call for extreme techniques.
极端的环境需要极端的技能
I'm not expecting this to be particularly pleasant.
我没指望这会是次 特别愉快的旅行