Hi, everybody. Americans have been fighting for the idea that health care is a right
大家好。人们一直在为了医疗保健是权利
not a privilege since the second-to-last time the Cubs won the World Series.
而不是特权的目标而奋斗着。自从小熊队倒数第二次赢得世界大赛冠军开始就是这样。
I'm not talking about the 2016 Cubs – I'm talking about the 1908 Cubs.
我说的不是2016年的小熊队--我说的是1908年的小熊队。
That's a really long time. And thanks to the efforts of so many of you, we did it.
这实在是个太长的时间了。多亏了你们中众多人的努力,我们做到了。
Today, 20 million more American adults know the financial security of health insurance.
现在,2000多万美国成年人感知到健康保险带来的经济安全。
On top of that, another three million more kids have coverage than when I took office.
最重要的是,自我就职以来,又有300多万孩子得到了医保覆盖。
In fact, never in American history has the uninsured rate been lower than it is right now
事实上,美国历史上未保险率从未比当下更低
and health care prices have been rising slower than they have in 50 years.
医疗保健的价格增长,也比在50年里的任何时候都要低。
If you haven't gotten covered yet, now's the time to do it.
如果你还没有获得覆盖,现在是时候了。
It's open enrollment season.
现在是开放注册的时候了。
That means you can go to HealthCare.gov and shop for insurance plans in a marketplace where insurers compete for your business.
这意味着你可以访问HealthCare。gov,并在保险公司竞争的市场上购买医疗保险。
HealthCare.gov is faster and easier to use than ever before.
HealthCare。gov使用起来比以往更加快速,更加容易。
With a few clicks, you can start comparing plans to see which one is right for you and your family.
只需要点击几下,你就可以开始比较方案,来确定哪一个更加适合你和你的家人。