You can even look up your doctor and medications as you shop.
你甚至可以在购买的同时,查找到你的医生和药品。
Most Americans who get coverage through HealthCare.gov can find an option that costs less than $75 a month.
大部分通过HealthCare.gov获得医保覆盖的人,都可以找到一个月开支少于$75的选项。
That's probably less than your cell phone bill.
这可能比你的手机费还要低。
Now, most of us don't get our health care through the Marketplace.
现在,大部分人不是通过市场获得医疗保险。
We get it through our job, or through Medicare or Medicaid.
我们通过就业或者通过医疗保险或者医疗补助获得。
And what you should know is that, thanks to the Affordable Care Act, your coverage is better today than it was before.
你应该了解的是,多亏了平价医疗法案,今天你获得的医保覆盖比以前更好了。
You now have free preventive care.
你现在有了免费的预防保健。
There are no more annual or lifetime limits on essential health care.
在基本医疗服务上,不再有每年的或者年龄上的限制。
Women can get free checkups, and you can't get charged more just for being a woman.
妇女可以获得免费检查,你也不会因为是妇女而被收取更多的费用。
Young people can stay on a parent's plan until they turn 26.
年轻人仍会和父母共享方案,直到他们26岁。
Seniors get discounts on their prescriptions.
年长者可以在医药处方上获得折扣。
And no one can be denied coverage just because of a preexisting condition.
任何人不会仅仅因为之前的身体状况,就被否决医保覆盖。
That's because our goal wasn't just to make sure more people have coverage
这因为我们的目标不仅是确保更多的人获得医保覆盖