The President: It's real. -Female Speaker: Is it?
这是真的。-是嘛?
The President: It's real. -Female Speaker: But is it?
是真的。-是吗?
The President: Michelle left her phone. Oh. Let's see here. Huh. She's got Snapchat.
Michelle把她的手机落下啦。哦。我们来看看。哈。她装了Snapchat。
Obamacare is great! And it's really working! Sign up now!
奥巴马医改太棒了!真的在起作用!赶紧注册吧!
Male Speaker: Breaking news. Wolf Blitzer: Michelle Obama in hot water, after posting this video earlier today.
重大新闻。Michelle Obama今早上传这部影片后陷入了风波。
The President: Obamacare is great! And it's really working! Sign up now!
奥巴马医改太棒了!真的在起作用!赶紧注册吧!
The President: No? -Mrs. Obama: No.
不好吗?-不好。
The President: Did it get a lot of views, at least?
至少,浏览量不是很多吗?
Mrs. Obama: Honey, enough. Enough. Why don't you just talk to somebody who has been through this. I gotta go to SoulCycle.
亲爱的,够啦。不如你去找那些经历过相同处境的人聊聊吧?我得去上飞轮课了。
The President: She's right. I know who I need to talk to. Hey. It's Barack. Listen, could we get together?
她说得对。我知道我得找谁聊聊了。嘿。我是Barack。听着,我们聚一聚吧?
The President: Now that is a great movie.
那真是部好电影。
John Boehner: Yeah. It gets me every time.
是啊。我每次都被感动到。
Tom Hanks: So long, partner.
再见了,伙伴。
The President: So, you got any advice for me?
那么,你对我有什么建议吗?
John Boehner: So now you want my advice?
你现在想要我的建议了?
First, stop sending me all these LinkedIn requests.
首先,别一直给我发领英邀请了。
And second, here's the beauty of this whole thing. You've got all the time in the world to figure this out.
其次,卸任的魅力就在这儿。你有一大堆的时间来想明白这件事。