This would have been the hold for the ship,but today with the sea washing in and out,
这应该就是船舱 但随着海水的冲刷
it's effectively created a giant aquarium,a haven for sea life.
这里变成了巨大的水族馆 一个海洋生物的避难所
Quite an eerie feel to it, this place.That's a crab.Try to get him out.
好诡异啊 小螃蟹 抓住了
There will be loads of these living down here,but you know, I don't want to eat this raw.
这儿会有很多他的同伴 但它这样 我可不敢生吃
I have done it before. Ended up sick.It's gonna be full of parasites.
我以前试过 结果病了一场 这家伙身上肯定长满了寄生虫
Finding something alive in the engine room is a good indicator that the water is not polluted.
在发动机舱找到生物是个好兆头 说明这里的水没有被污染
There's an octopus clinging onto the hull.See if we can get him out of here.There you go.
这里有只章鱼吸附在船身上 看看能不能把它揪下来 行了
See, he's clinging on with all his tentacles.
看 它是用触角来吸附在物体上的
That's how he grips but he's got a beak in the center of it There. You want to watch out for him.You can get a nasty nasty bite, that.
也靠触角来抓住东西 但它身体中间有一个喙 就是这里 碰上它你可得小心了 被它咬上一口可不是好玩的
But he's gonna be good to eat.You see the eyes there.
但它可以生吃 看到这里的眼睛了吗
Quick way of killing this,bite straight between them sever the nerves.Okay.
快速弄死它的方法 就是在两眼中间咬一口 切断它的神经 好了
You know, you can just munch on the tentacles of this,just like that. It's gonna be tough as hell.
可以直接吃这些触角 就像这根 但是会非常难嚼
Better on a platter at a seaside resort with family around and a bit of mayo.
最好放在一个大盘子里 蘸着蛋黄酱 跟家人在海滨度假胜地享用
than like this.when needs must, that's gonna keep you alive.
比这样吃好多了 但极端情况下 这个可以让你活命