Chapter Seven: The Avengers
第七章:复仇者
In the evening the magistrate and his friends are in the tavern. They are laughing about the old friar.
在晚上,治安官和他的朋友都在酒馆。他们正在笑着那位老人。
"Why are you laughing?" asks a mysterious voice.
“你笑什么?” 一个神秘的声音说到。
They look at the door of the tavern and see Zorro. He has a pistol in one hand and a sword in the other.
他们透过酒馆的门,看到佐罗。他手中有一支手枪,另一只手有一把剑。
"Magistrate! I am here to punish you," says Zorro. "Old Friar Felipe is not a thief and you know it."
“治安官!我在这里惩罚你,”佐罗说。“老修士,费利佩不是小偷,你知道。
"I am an important magistrate. I don't like friars because they are your friends, Zorro.”
“我是一个治安官。我不喜欢修道士因为他们是你的朋友,佐罗。”
Zorro gives a whip to the magistrate's friend and says, "Now whip this corrupt magistrate 15 times.”
佐罗给治安官的朋友一个鞭子,说:“现在鞭打这个腐败的治安官15次。
"But I cannot do this," says the friend. "Whip him or I whip you!” says Zorro.
“但我不能这样做,”这个朋友说。“要么鞭打他,要么我鞭打你!”佐罗说。
The friend whips the magistrate. After the punishment the magistrate falls to the ground.
朋友鞭打治安官。惩罚治安官后,治安官倒在地上。
"This is how I punish dishonesty people," says Zorro.
“这是我如何惩罚不诚实的人,”佐罗说。
The next day everyone talks about the magistrate's punishment.
第二天,每个人都谈论治安官被佐罗惩罚了。
A group of young men want to help Captain Ramon arrest Zorro.
一群年轻人想帮助拉莫队长逮捕佐罗。