Hi, morning. You know, when I asked them to dedicate this song.
早上好 请他们献歌时
I had a slightly different song in mind. But so be it.
本来想选另一首歌 但是......算了吧
We do love you. What we are going to talk about today.
我们确实爱你们 今天课程的内容
Continuing from last time is or are the basic premises of this course.
是上节课的延续 是这门课的基本前提
Where we are coming from, where we are going laying down in many ways.
我们来自哪里 我们将去哪里 从各个方面展开论述
The foundation of the spiral that we are going to create for the next semester together.
螺旋的基础 我们将在本学期一起创建它
Last time we stopped, we talked about how difficult change is. We talked about the Twin studies that illustrate.
上次我们讲到改变有多么困难 我们谈到双胞胎研究 举例说明了
That what Lykken and Tellegen said maybe changing our happiness level is as difficult as.
Lykken和Tellegen提出的 也许改变我们幸福水平
And futile as trying to change our height. And we talked about the error of the average and the mistake.
和试图改变身高一样困难和徒劳无功 然后谈到这些研究学者么犯的
That these researchers are making, misunderstanding the nature of change.
一般性的失误和错误 误解改变的本质
Because if someone changes, the question is no longer is it possible to change.
因为如果一个人在改变 问题已不再是是否可能改变?
But rather how is it possible to change. And then we talked about the Somerville Cambridge study.
而是怎样才可能改变 还谈到剑桥-萨默维尔研究
That show that literally the Rolls-Royce of interventions failed 5 years with the leading scientists.
证明劳斯莱斯干预彻底失败 五年来 剑桥 哈佛和麻省理工的