We see New Zealand developing as a top place in the world to do business because:
我们见证了新西兰正在发展成为世界上最适合做生意的地区,因为:
We have a highly educated and skilled workforce
我们拥有高学历、高技能的员工队伍;
We have sophisticated infrastructure and are highly interconnected
我们有先进的基础设施和和完备的对外联系体系;
We have strong commitments to government, business and community partnerships
我们对来自政府、企业和社区的合作伙伴高度负责;
We are a secure and stable place to live in and invest in, in every sense
无论从何种意义上讲,我们都拥有一个安全和稳定的居住和投资环境;
We have a fantastic physical environment for recreation and leisure
我们拥有一个绝佳的适合休闲娱乐的自然环境;
We are culturally dynamic, and
我们在文化上是动态的,并且...
We are a socially inclusive and tolerant society
我们拥有一个包容的、宽容的社会;
New Zealand is now in the process of creating conditions in which the highest levels of innovation can flourish
新西兰现在正在创造条件,让高水平的创新有用武之地,
and in which New Zealand has the capacity to create new knowledge and apply it to new and existing industries.
让新西兰有能力开拓新的知识领域,并把新知识应用到新的和已有的产业中去。
To achieve our goals, government is working closely with business and other stakeholders.
为了实现这些目标,我们的政府正在与企业和其他利益相关者展开密切的合作。