I can see I'm losing you, Bob, but stay with me, because here is the really killer feature.
我知道你开始听不懂了,鲍勃,但请听我说完,因为现在才是产品的杀手锏
The product is completely adaptive.
这种产品具有极强的适应力
It's able to actually develop targeted antibodies to threats that it's never even met before.
它可以针对从未见过的病原制造出相应的抗体
It actually also does this with incredible prudence, detecting and reacting to every tiny threat,
它还十分精准,发现并对每种危机做出反应
and furthermore, remembering every previous threat, in case they are ever encountered again.
并且记住每一次外界入侵,以防再次遭遇同种危险
What I'm pitching you today is actually not a stand-alone product.
我今天想和你们讲的其实不是一种独立运作的产品
The product is embedded in the larger system of the human body,
这种产品与整个人体相结合
and it works in complete harmony with that system, to create this unprecedented level of biological protection.
并且和整体和谐共处,创造出了史无前例的生物保护机制
So Bob, just tell me honestly, what do you think of my product?
鲍勃,请你诚实地告诉我,你觉得这款产品怎么样?
And Bob may say something like,
鲍勃可能会说
I sincerely appreciate the effort and passion that have gone into your presentation, blah blah blah --
我真挚地赞赏你在展示中所表现出的努力和热情,啦啦啦啦……
But honestly, it's total nonsense.
但是讲实话,简直是胡说八道
You seem to be saying that the key selling points of your product are that it is inefficient and complex.
你似乎在讲你产品的买点是它的极其低效和冗杂
Didn't they teach you 80-20? And furthermore, you're saying that this product is siloed.
你难道没有学过80/20法则吗?而且你还似乎在说这种产品很浪费
It overreacts, makes things up as it goes along and is actually designed for somebody else's benefit.
它反应过激,制造出东西又无的放矢,效益明显不高
I'm sorry to break it to you, but I don't think this one is a winner.
很抱歉让你遗憾了,但它肯定没有希望