Fourth, the Cures Act includes bipartisan mental health reforms, including important programs for suicide prevention.
第四,治愈法案包括两党性的精神健康改革,这包括预防自杀的重要项目。
And fifth, we're making sure the FDA incorporates patients' voices -- your voices -- into the decisions they make as they develop drugs.
第五,我们正在确保FDA(食品药品管理局)能结合病人们的声音--你的声音--在他们开发药物时做出决策。
So that's what the 21st Century Cures Act is all about.
因此这就是21世纪治愈法案的意义所在。
Like all good legislation, it reflects compromise.
像所有好的法案一样,这体现着妥协。
This week, the House passed it overwhelmingly, and in bipartisan fashion.
本周,众议院压倒性地通过了它,并且是以两党合作的方式实现的。
The Senate will vote in the next few days, and I hope they'll do the same.
参议院将在接下来的几天内进行投票,我希望他们也这样做。
I'll sign it as soon as it reaches my desk, because like a lot of you, I've lost people I love deeply to cancer.
一旦它送到我的办公桌,我将马上签署它,因为和你们很多人一样,我也因癌症失去了深爱着的人。
I hear every day from Americans whose loved ones are suffering from addiction and other debilitating diseases.
我每天都从人们那里听到这些,他们爱着的人们在忍受着药物上瘾,其他人忍受着使人衰弱的疾病。
And I believe we should seize every chance we have to find cures as soon as possible.
我相信,我们应该抓住每一个尽快找到治愈疾病的机会。
When it's your family, hope can't come soon enough.
当这发生在你的家里,希望来得越快越好。
Thanks, everybody, and have a great weekend.
谢谢大家,周末快乐。