This world was never enough for you, was it, Coop?
库珀 这世界从没让你满足过 对吗
What, because heading out there is what I feel like I was born to do?
就因为我觉得 我生来就该是个宇航员
And it excites me? Heh.
为此激动不已
No, that does not make it wrong.
不 我觉得那没有错
It might, don't trust the right thing done for the wrong reason.
未必 不情愿做的事业不可靠啊
The why of the thing, that's the foundation.
做什么事都要先问下为什么
And the foundation's solid.
理由很充分
We farmers, we sit here. Every year when the rains fail and we say,
我们就这样坐在这里 要是没下雨 我们就会说
Next year.
明年吧
Well, next year ain't gonna save us, nor the one after that.
可是明年救不了我们 后年也是一样
This world's a treasure, Donald. But it's been telling us to leave for a while now.
唐纳德 这儿曾是一片沃土 现在却已经养不起我们了