How long you think it's been up there?
你说它飞多久了
Delhi Mission Control went down, same as ours..
德里任务控制中心和我们一样 十年前
ten years ago.
就已经关门了
So for ten years?
至少飞了十年
Why did it come down so low?
它怎么飞这么低
I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe the sun cooked its brain or it was looking for something.
不是电脑被晒坏了 就是在找东西
What?
找什么呢
Give me a large flatblade.
给我大号的螺丝刀
Maybe some kind of signal?
可能在找什么信号
I don't know.
我不知道
What are you gonna do with it?
看看 你要拿它做什么
I'm gonna give it something socially responsible to do...
让它做些对社会有用的事
like drive a combine.
比如开联合收割机
Can't we just let it go?
就不能放它走吗
It wasn't hurting anybody.
它又没伤害任何人
This thing needs to learn how to adapt,
这东西也得学会适应啊
Murph...like the rest of us.
墨菲 就像我们一样