And thank you all for being here tonight. So tomorrow's the big event.
谢谢大家的到来 明天就是正式婚礼了
And some of you might not know, but Mike and I didn't get off to the best start.
你们当中有些人可能不知道 我和麦克的故事开头谈不上多好
Um, yeah. My um, my friend Joey and I
呃 是的 我的 呃 我的朋友乔伊和我
uh, decided to fix each other up with friends. So I, I...
呃 决定互相帮对方与自己的朋友牵线 所以我 我
Oh, I uh...
我 呃
I, I gave it a lot of thought, and I fixed him up with my friend Mary Ellen
我仔细地考虑了很多 我给他介绍了我的朋友玛丽·艾伦
who couldn't be here tonight, because... It's, it's not...
她今晚来不了 因为 这个不
no, not important. Well, she's in rehab.
不 不重要 反正 她在戒毒
Anyway. So, ok, yeah, so um, Joey said that he was fixing me up with his friend Mike...
不管了 好的 那么 嗯 乔伊说他要给我介绍他的朋友麦克
...only he didn't have a friend Mike, so he just brought, um, my Mike. And... and...
可是他没有叫麦克的朋友 所以他就带来了我的麦克 然后 然后
But despite, you know... It got, it got good.
虽然 你知道 反正最后挺好的