I'm telling you, she said she's looking for a relationship with someone exactly like me.
听我说 她说她希望能找到我这样的人 当她的男友
She really said that?
她真是这么说的
Well, I added the "exactly like me part".
我这样的 是我自己加的
But she said she's looking for someone. And someone is gonna be there tonight.
她说她在寻找真命天子 而此人今晚就会出现
"Tonight" tonight?
今天晚上吗
I think it's perfect. You know, it's just gonna be the two of us. She spent all day taking care of my monkey.
这样最好不过了 因为只有我们两个 她整天都在照顾我的猴子
I can't remember the last time I got a girl to took care of my monkey.
我都忘了上次有女人照顾我的 猴子 是啥时候了
Anyway, you know, I figured after work,
总之 下班后
I'd go pick up a bottle of wine, go over there and try to woo her.
我要去买瓶酒 去向她表白
Hey, you know what you should do?
嘿 你知道该怎么做吗
You should take her back to the 1890s when that phrase was last used.
带她回到第一次用 示爱 这个词的19世纪90年代去