You know, I, I really admire your, your whole dating attitude.
你知道吗 我非常欣赏你对待约会的态度
It's so healthy. I'm always like, is it just moving too fast or is it just moving too slow? Where is it going?
太健康了 我总是会想 会不会发展得太快或者太慢 现在该到哪个阶段
Yeah, you know, you are a bit of drama queen.
是的 你是有点像戏剧女王 你懂的
But you, you're so much better off. You know, you just go from guy to guy,
但是你 你就比我强多了 男朋友一个接一个
having fun and not worrying that it never turns into anything serious.
享受乐趣又不担心最后能不能修成正果
I wouldn't say never.
我没有说永远不担心
You know, there is that guy...
你知道的 有一个男生
Okay, what about...
好吧 那个
Okay, well, there's gotta be someone.
好吧 总该有这么一个人
There isn't. That's what I'm saying.
根本就没有 我就说吧
Oh my god, you're right!
我的天啊 你说得对
I know. And yet here you are, all ready for the next date.
我知道 现在你就是啦 完全准备好开始新的恋情了
I can't believe I've never realized this before.
我不敢相信之前自己从来没有意识过这个问题
I'm in my 30s and I've never been in a long-term relationship?
我都30多岁了 还没有经历过爱情的长跑
Oh my god, what's wrong with me?
天啊 我是不是有什么毛病