I'm just getting some coffee, so I'm alert for the wedding.
我只是买杯咖啡 一会婚礼得精神饱满
That's what I was doing, too.
我也是
Well, you have fun tonight.
你今晚玩得开心
-You too. -Oh, I will.
-你也是 -哦 我当然会的
Me too.
我也是
Wait a minute. I know why I'm being such an ass. Why are you?
等一下 我知道我为什么这么拽 你是为什么
-I'm not supposed to tell you. -I'm not supposed to tell you.
-我不能告诉你 -我不能告诉你
You told us both we could be in the wedding?
你跟我们俩都说可以做伴郎么
In my defense, you weren't supposed to tell each other!
我得说 你们不能告诉对方的
Rachel, only one of us can do it. You have to choose.
瑞秋 我们只有一个人是伴郎 你必须要选
You and me together again.
你和我再一次一起
Rach, Rach? Knock-knock.
瑞秋 咚咚咚
-Who's there? -I'll tell you at the wedding.
-谁啊 -婚礼上再告诉你(西方经典笑话形式 敲门笑话)
Hey, I forgot my scarf.
嘿 我忘了我的围巾
You know what, I can't do this! I don't know which one of you guys to pick.
我搞不定 我不知道选谁
Oh, you haven't picked yet? Oh, good, 'cause I, I had an idea.
你还没选啊 那好 因为我有一个主意
I thought it would be fun if the third groomsman was my family dog, Chappy.
我觉得如果让我家狗狗查比做伴郎 一定挺有意思的
What? A dog? No. Rachel gets to choose.
什么 一只狗 不 得由瑞秋选
Wow, this is a tough one.
哇 好难哦
I think I'm gonna have to go with the dog.
我觉得我还是选狗好了