Okay, I'm up.Have a look at this place.
我爬上来了 看看这个地方
Thing is trying to keep your direction amongst all of this scrub.
重要的就是要在这灌木丛生的树林里 认清自己的方向
Probably the easiest thing to do is follow between that rock pinnacle and that one.
也许最简单的方法就是 顺着那个山顶 走到另外一个山顶
And then in the far distance...you see like a saddle.
继续前进 在那边最远处 能看到一个鞍形山口
Pass between that,and that's gonna lead me down to the floodplain.
越过那里 我就能到达漫滩
Okay. Let's get down off this thing.
好了 我们下去吧
As you head to the floodplain,the vegetation becomes thicker and greener.
距离漫滩越来越近 树丛也越来越茂密翠绿
But now we're entering more dangerous territory.
但是现在我们进入了一个更加危险的地带
Come here, come here.Straight through there is a crocodile.
过来 过来 那里有一只鳄鱼
You just see the ridges on its back,very distinct.Down, down, down.Yeah, it's a salty.
看它的脊背 清晰可辨 低点 低点 是只咸水鳄
You can tell it's not a freshwater.Freshwater have that long, narrow snout.
我们能够辨别出这不是只淡水鳄鱼 淡水鳄的嘴很长很窄
Look at the size of him, though.Freshwater would live off just fish.
但是这只却不是 淡水鳄只以鱼类为食
This guy,anything's on the menu,including us.
但是这家伙 什么都吃 人类也不例外
Don't be deceived by the name "Saltwater crocodiles."
不要被"咸水鳄"的名字蒙骗了
These guys have been found up to 100 miles inland.
这些家伙在100英里的内陆也找得到
There are loads and loads of stories of campers thinking they're safe,back from the water's edge,
有很多很多的相关故事 野营者们以为它们是安全的 却在离海岸十万八千里的地方
and then getting taken by saltwater crocodiles.
被咸水鳄袭击了