Wendy, we had a deal.
温迪 我们可是约好的
Yeah, you promised.
你答应过我的
Wendy! Wendy! Wendy! Oh...
温迪 温迪 温迪
Who was that?
-那是谁
Wendy bailed?
叛徒温迪吗
I... I have no waitress.
我 我没服务生了
Aw, that's too bad, bye-bye.
真是太糟糕了 再见
Ten dollars an hour.
一小时十元
Nope.
不
Twelve dollars an hour.
一小时十二元
Mon, I wish I could,
莫妮卡 我也希望能帮你
but I've made plans to walk around.
但我已经计划好要去走走
You know, Rachel, when you ran out on your wedding, I was there for you.
听着 瑞秋 你逃婚之后是我一直在支持你
I put a roof over your head!
我让你有地方住
And if that means nothing to you...
如果这对你毫无意义
Twenty dollars an hour.
二十元一小时
Done.
成交