Rachel?
瑞秋
Oh my God!
我的天呐
I swear I've seen birds do this on Wild Kingdom.
我发誓我在《野生王国》中看到过鸟这么叫
What are you guys doing here?
什么风把你们吹来的
Well, we were in the city shopping, and your mom said you work here, and it's true!
我们到市区逛街 你妈说你在这工作 居然是真的
Look at you in the apron.
瞧瞧你穿围裙的样子
You look like you're in a play.
好像在演话剧
God, look at you!
天啊 看看你哟
You are so big I can't believe it!
你肚子这么大了 我简直不敢相信
I know. I know! I'm a duplex!
我知道 我知道 我肚子里可是双胞胎呢
So what's going on with you?
你呢 近来可好
Well, guess who my dad's making partner in his firm?
猜猜我爸让谁做他的合伙人了
And while we're on the subject of news...
既然大家都在发布新闻
Look, look, I have elbows!
快看快看 我有胳膊肘